Thursday, December 29, 2011

June 24-26, 2011 Back to 할아버지!!

As much as I was excited to go back to 할아버지 grandpa, I was sad to leave Shawn's.  Even though I couldn't do much there for being sick, I have loved everyone I have stayed with.  지현 Jihyeon picked me up and we drove for a while to 남양주 Namyangju where I stayed the first time.  It was so good to see 할아버지 grandpa again!

Sadly, I haven't been able to do much with him.  He can't speak English and so it's still hard to communicate what we could do.  지현 Jihyeon can't take us anywhere since she's busy with work.  He really wanted me to meet my cousin 채연 Chaeyeon but she lives in 서울 Seoul and we're both not sure how to get there.  So 할아버지 grandpa has been frustrated lately.

We all went to 포천 Pocheon where my 할머니 grandmother's grave is.  This place is beautiful and so green!




It's my last day here in Korea!! :-(  I got to do so much and it's been life changing.  Every stress, tear, worry, anxiety has been worth it.  I could spend a few more months here honestly.  I'm really sad to go back.  I do miss my family and friends but Korea, you will always be in my heart.  I can never truly express how grateful I am for the experience.  My heart is overflowing with joy and happiness for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment