Thursday, December 29, 2011

June 21-23, 2011 Shawn's House

I feel so bad for Shawn's mother.  Here you are hosting someone from America and they show up to your house sick the whole time.  I couldn't sleep very well for a couple reasons:

1. I'm sick and so I'm running from my bedroom to the bathroom.
2. It's the beginning of the rainy season and so it's very damp and humid. It's so humid you can feel it inside.  Yuck.

I sat in my bed all day and studied and watched dramas.  I couldn't do much.  I couldn't even eat or I would feel sick.  Even the smell of food made me nauseous.  It's not the food but when you're sick, everything is sensitive.  I guess I got sick at the right time because when it's the rainy season, it's hard to do anything.  Could you imagine summer where you're supposed to be playing outside, enjoying the weather, and instead it's raining the whole time. Bummer. There wasn't any good dramas uploaded or being shown right now so that was another bummer.

I felt a little better the next day but I couldn't stand or walk for a long time or I would get nauseous.  They took me shopping at a department store but it was difficult since I would get nauseous.  Wow, I guess it takes some strength to go shopping haha.  Then Shawn and I went to see "Green Lantern" at the movie theater. I felt better during the movie.  I think it's because I got to sit down, relax, and just watch a movie where it doesn't take much thinking.  But somehow shopping does.....?  Beats me!  But wow, "Green Lantern" was awesome!  I love Ryan Reynolds!  While we were waiting for the movie to start, I saw the funniest commercial!  I couldn't stop laughing.  I love Korea and their commercials.




Here's a better quality version

It's still raining and it feels really humid.  I love the rain but wow, it feels like you will never dry up.  I feel like I can a bit more now.  I can eat anything that has a strong smell.  So x-ay on Korean food.  :-(  I did more or less the same thing as two days ago.  Study, sleep, watch dramas, repeat.  Way to celebrate or soak up the last week here in Korea huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment