Monday, September 5, 2011

June 12, 2011 강남 Ward

Juni wanted to go to the 강남 Kangnam ward because his grandparents attend that ward so we all went to church there.  We had to take the subway and then walk a bit.  It was not fun walking in heels and I got lots of blisters on the way there.  Haha we couldn't help but laugh at me because I was wearing a black pencil skirt with a white shirt and I was walking really fast.  They said that I looked like an angry business woman (probably that the shoes gave me blisters after a while). 

When we got to church, we saw a couple recognizable people.  We saw some people from BYU, students that went on the study abroad 2 years ago, and a couple BYU students' parents.  If you're LDS and Korean, it's a SMALL world.  We even saw the Korean sister missionary that was in the Ensign.  We met Junil's grandparents and part of his family.  His family invited us over for dinner.  After dinner, we took pictures at the temple and relaxed. 


갈비탕 kalbitang/Korean beef rib soup.  :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment